Sunday, May 25, 2008

Flowers and Sunglasses and Sandals, Oh My!

So I'm totally into Body Central right now. I've probably bought more there in the past couple of weeks than my usual favorite stores in the past few months. They have really cute clothes. I'm usually all about standing out, and although they're trendy with a touch of business, they allow me to somehow mix-match with random t-shirts and jeans, or clothes I already own, and create something that will definitely catch your eye.

They always have a sale going on, it seems like. Nothing like a good sale! ONE BAD THING ABOUT THE WEBSITE - do not go by your first impression. Their website SUCKS. They don't show nearly as many things as they have in-store. I promise!

(Don't remember the price) I type in 'silver flower ring' in Google and what do I magically find as the first image? The same exact ring I bought at Body Central. What are the odds? Any way - I love wearing this ring. It might be a bit bulky, but what rings today aren't? It goes with basically anything.

($35) My boyfriend was kind enough to buy me an outfit - a dress similar to this being most of it. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet. I'm usually all "BROWN? WTF?" but he begged and I'm a good girlfriend, plus I was excited when he offered to buy it. It's a rare occasion when you see this gal wear brown, but Body C + best boyfriend evar? It equals me wearing brown. ;)

I also bought a really cute pink and polka dot shirt but it isn't on the website (surprise! *eyeroll*). Hmm. Oh well. Happy shopping at Body C!

-A

No comments: